The Clubhouse has reopened.
There are rules to abide by to play golf and they can be found below.
Tamworth Golf Club rules of golf under Covid -19 restrictions
- Each player must abide by the social distancing recommendation of 2mtrs
- No alcohol is to be brought onto the course. You can purchase Takeaway alcohol from Spike bar or the café
- We have modified the holes so there is no touching of either the pin and the holes itself
- All members competitions will take place as normal.
- There will be a 2 shot penalty for anyone touching the pin.
- All competition cards will be scored by the player and mutually agreed by the marker in front of a witness however will not need to be signed (for all member and twilight comps)
- Preferred lies in the bunkers as rakes have been removed
- If you feel sick or you are in a high risk category please stay away. Your health and the safety of our community is our number one priority
If you are caught not obeying the rules or all other recommendations from the NSW Public Health Guidelines you will be immediately removed from the course and not be allowed back until the end of this crisis.
Attention members: if you are still experiencing issues when logging into the golf bookings portal, please try clearing your browsing history on your computer or device, and then try again.
If this does not help, please contact the front office on 6765 9393 during business hours, or call the Pro Shop on 6765 9980.
You can book your tee time for the following weeks competition
in person at the kiosks from 5pm,
or online from 7pm.
Members are now able to pay their membership renewals online as well as any additional facilities that they have included in their membership, including locker and cart hire.
You can do this by visiting our online store.
New members are to first fill in a Membership application form.
9 Hole Competition Rules
You are able to play within any 18 hole competition, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, and play from the normal competition tees.
Blue for Men and Red for ladies.
It is a weekly 9 hole competition.
Weekly Results completed every Monday.
You can have multiple entries each week.
9 hole fee will be $11 (green fee plus ball comp and comp fee)
You can enter at the Proshop or by using the portal and following the below procedure:
- Log into the website using your normal membership number and password
- Enter yourself as a “VISITOR” and use XXX after your Surname to identify yourself as a 9 Hole Player to the rest of the field.
- 9 hole players can play with 18 hole players.
There will be a 9 hole weekly competitions run out of the pro shop, they will be in the following competitions:
- Front 9 men
- Front 9 ladies
- Back 9 men
- Back 9 ladies
You will be handicapped daily by pulse and golflink according to your 9 hole scores.
Players cannot change which competition they have started play in. For example a 9 Hole player cannot decide to continue on and join the 18 hole competition and a 18 hole player cannot quit after 9 holes and join the 9 hole competition.
In the event of 18 hole players missing out on a spot in the competition the match committee reserves the right to remove and contact 9 hole participants to allow 18 hole players access. For example this could happen during Club Championship Events that have large fields.
If you have any questions please contact the pro shop on 67659393.